This is Rankster.co.uk. Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming or broadcast of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to Rankster.co.uk.
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent become the sole property of Rankster.co.uk and that we shall have the right to use that content and make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the Online Forum rules, set out below.
The information and availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Rankster.co.uk. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
Linking to our website
We welcome 'hot links' to the Home Page of our website, but not 'deep linking' by which we mean that you may not include a link to any page of our website that is not the Home Page. Neither may you display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to licence our material, please contact us.
Links to other websites
On this website are offered links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury) in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
Rankster.co.uk reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law. These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Online comments - Rules of Acceptable Use
Rankster.co.uk comments are provided for the exchange of information, opinions and comment on the new media world. Your use of these comments is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the comments, you are deemed to accept:
- You may not use obscene or offensive language.
- You may not place on the site any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful.
- You may not place on the site any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not place on the site any material belonging to any person other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
- You may not place on the site advertisements or make commercial solicitations.
- You grant Rankster.co.uk the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material you place on the site.
- Whilst we do not generally pre-screen submissions placed as comments, we do have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted to as comments.
- Rankster.co.uk accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our website by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You agree to indemnify Rankster.co.uk, and their representatives and employees from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to our website, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our comments or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our website, please let us know by sending an appropriately worded message using the contact form and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Feedback, Comments & Suggestions
If you have any queries about Our Terms & Conditions of Use, please do not hesitate to contact us: